Story told at 06:39
1 person(s) left
Random thoughts this morning before I eat my breakfast:
1. I dreamed of a dear
friend's aunt. (But she's not a dear
2. I received an email about Viagra. x_x
3. Just knew today that the NLE November 2009 results
had been released. (Congrats to Ate Che and Shau and all the others who passed!)
4. It was the first time I opened up the idea of resignation to a not-so-close officemate.
5. I am wearing red and brown.
6. I wish I could sleep by noon.
7. I'm planning to donate some of my clothes to the needy.
8. My karma went down again to 65.30 after not logging in for 2 days.
9. I knew they're looking for someone with experience. Well, I've got a lot experiences... but not related to that
work. Would that be fine? I don't think so. T_T
10. I have a Freestyle Playlist
. But it's Franz's.
11. I hate the song "Banana". I always think of its double meaning whenever I hear it.
12. I am drinking coffee right now.
13. I am enjoying the brownies (made by Brownies Unlimited
) my dad got as a reward from his BDO card.
14. I was offered a job at KFC (Systems Analyst).
15. I don't feel like going to work... anymore.
16. I once wanted to be a nurse. Once.
17. Thanks for the reply, John.
18. I wonder why I haven't watched "Avatar" yet when it has already exceeded Titanic.
19. In 30 minutes, I'll start cleaning my room. Promise. (Time check: 7:30AM)
I bought a book last Saturday. It's Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep A Secret?
It's a cute book. Actually, I really love the way Sophie writes books. It's as if she were speaking right in front of me. Haha. I'm already on the 2nd chapter. Twenty-four more to go!
It was a Videoke Sunday with my Eco-DMT family! I was able to attend the Sunday BP Operation though I was late for 1 hour and 45 minutes. (And my students applying for Parish Involvement were there since 8AM waiting for my orientation. Err.) I didn't even have the chance to use the sphygmomanometer and the stethoscope. Haha. We went to a former member's dad's wake for a Bible Service. (Hindi Kita Malilimutan in the tune of Saan Ka Man Naroroon: JR Santos featuring Chad Jocson. HAHAHA.) Hmm, he died of Stage-4 Cancer of the Lungs. Suffering even got worse when he was brought to Amang Rodriguez (the hospital-slash-morgue). I didn't know the X-ray there costs Php 3.5 Million. (Why don't that stupid personnel just die?!) Went back to OLA at 11AM to attend the Sunday mass. And surprisingly, my li'l brother was there. Because he needed an "autograph" of one of the lay ministers or priest who presided the mass. (He could have just asked me to sign for him.) We went to Pipo's house for lunch. We had our all-time-favorite videoke. Hahaha! Of course, our singers Chad, Mot and Jep were there. Hehe. I also sang for the first time and they loved it. Yes, believe me, they loved it. :))) We enjoyed a lot that we didn't notice it was almost 9PM. Pipo brought us home. I wasn't able to go to the Inno Sotto event. I'm not sure if I'll regret it forever but at least I had another day to enjoy myself before I go back to my stressful "work". Thanks, Popi... and Tito for welcoming us always. :D
Yesterday was a very long day for me and my boyfriend. We were together from 7AM til 9PM. Hehe. We went to LTO Marikina to apply for Student Permit. Watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua from his iPod while waiting for him. Had lunch at KFC. Climbed
Antipolo to teach him driving. Drove their new Crosswind and reached the fantastic Angono, Rizal without our knowing. Haha. Gahd, the view there was great! I will want to back there with Acey... Haay, I miss Acey, BTW. Got totally annoyed
with the village guards. Went to Sta Lu.
It's Tuesday today and the new sched was applied since Sunday. 10PM-7AM SUN MON [MNL] off. I need to have a new customer who's getting a good service at this point yet so I can get a perfect post-call survey and prove myself to my bosses that I'm not a "full-time" loser before I leave...
Days fly fast. It's almost Valentine's Day. Happy Hearts sa mga single, me syota, me boyfriend, feeling me boyfriend, hayok magka-boyfriend, obsessed sa boyfriend, nanloloko ng boyfriend, maraming boyfriends, desperado magka-boyfriend at me asawa. Good luck. Sana umabot pa tayo ng mga susunod pang Valentine's Day. :))
Elections in May. And see how great people are:
Well, I am still thinking if I'll vote Villar or Gibo...
I'm looking forward to a lot of things this February.
And I'll start off by cleaning my room...
(Time check: 8:00AM)