Story told at 23:13
0 person(s) left
I am reading (and trying to sink in my mind) the Student Election Code 2007 when I remembered I haven't updated my blog yet. So here I am.
This day was fuckin' tiring
. I haven't experienced this tiredness in my life since I became a member of COMELEC. Hehe. (Exaggerating.)
I woke up at 8:30 though my class was at 10. IDK, I felt the laziest laziness this morning I don't even want to leave the bed. Well, of course, I had no choice... I had no
choice but to see my effin' professor who didn't know anything but to write and write endlessly on the board and go out afterwards. ERR!
I was late for 15 minutes. Just the time when Kuya Nollie arrived at school earlier than 11 just to reinstall the Adobe CS3 Master Collection in my laptop. (He and James use to play table tennis in Annex from 11-1. Very sporty guys. Hehe.) The hell, when the bell rang, I realized I attended the class just to copy what he was writing on that whole whiteboard. He didn't even discuss anything. And worst, the CS3 wasn't installed in my laptop. GRRR!
I went down to the Guidance Office after my
OR class. There I saw Mark and Fred. I tried my luck, I borrowed their laptops. Unfortunately, no CS3 was installed. Luck was never in my path today. Good thing, Ally arrived. (Though I had already waited for quite long, at least, I was able to use her Adobe Photoshop CS2. It's better than none!)
Thank you, Ally, for letting me use your tiny lappie! I was able to do the poster for the candidates of the 2 parties running for the respective positions in the Engineering Student Council (ESC). Judge my one-hour-made posters. Haha!SIKLAB.RESPECT-LIT.
Let me clarify that this is not an online campaign.
I was thinking what made them decide to work for the ESC... The stress, the pressure, the high
expectations of everyone... Gahd, I don't want to grow old so fast. Hahaha. :D
Oh well, if only I had my own Photoshop, I would have done better. Hihi. I guess it was nice. A lot of students crowded around it when I posted it on the lobby. Ah yea, I forgot, they were interested with the pictures I pasted, not with my design. Hahaha! :))
Because of that poster:
- I went three times back and forth from Engineering Building to Jolis to Photoprints. Haha!
- I had new pictures with Ally, Mark and Gerwin using my digicam. Hihi.
- Gerwin got sooo hungry. He waited for me until I finished the poster. We ate lunch in KFC together.
- I spent a lot of regular load. I have 8 pesos left in my Globe 2 now... and 0.48 on my Globe 1. HAHAHA! Poor girl.
- I had been to the Dean's Office.
- I was able to chika-chika with Ricky. He was a working scholar in UST and he was assigned to the Engineering Dean's Office. Bad for him. Haha. Kiddin'.
- I was rejected by Ma'am Deleña. :D Not wholly rejected, she just didn't want to sign. Maybe because she was too busy that she couldn't even spend a little to put her signature on the poster. Gahd, if you could only see her table, it would come to your mind that she's a real workaholic!
- I talked to AD (Assistant Dean). He is our adviser in COMELEC. Feeling close ako sa kanya. Hahaha! He said the people in the pictures on the poster really look good. I didn't want to believe. :P
- I had borrowed glue, a pair of scissors and a Scotch tape from Ma'am Sang. We are not close. She doesn't even know me personally. Thank you, Bernz, for being the liaison. Hehe.
- I had left my ID to the CS Faculty Room because of the tape dispenser (including the Scotch tape) I borrowed from Ma'am Pearl. Sir Verge and Ma'am Cha were there, too.
- Sir Alex thought (and always thinks) that I am an IS student. Nger. Haha.
- I knew the word "NAKAKAPAGOD".
After being stressed during the poster-making, Ally and I updated each other's planner. Though hers is Starbucks' and mine is only Go Nuts, the schedule of activities and events did not collide. :P
It was 5. Next: meeting with the Local COMELEC officers. I went down to the ECE Lab. Saw my crush. Haha. NVM. IDK his name. Anyway, I'm not very much interested. :P
Among the officers, only Paul (ME) and Rose Ann (ChE), whom I haven't seen yet, did not attend. We had our meeting in the corridors. Hahaha. We had talked about our tasks during the campaign and tackled issues regarding election matters. We had stress and fun. Hehe. Hmmm. I guess I have to continue reading the SEC 2007...
I guess that's it. I'm just not in the mood of doing academically-related stuff. I missed being a blogger. And I'm missing it again. I have 2 calendar months left before I leave this career and be welcomed to the REAL WORLD.
I emailed Ms. Rissa of NEC for the rescheduling of the qualifying exam for the position of Software Design Engineer to Monday. I am really hoping for a favorable response from her. ^^
I miss PJ. We did not see each other today. Saturday is Pij Day, right? Huhuhu. Sorry, Babe. I'll make it up to you soon. I love you.♥
I am addicted to Plurk
! I want mine
to gain a lot of karma
points until I reach Nirvana. Yeaaa! I'm so excited. :P
My dad bought Toblerone and Caho Fan for me. I have no idea on what's happening with him. Haha. But it would be better if he bought a Cadbury notebook. Hahaha! Anyway, he's sweet.♥ I left my graduation picture in their room. i let him see it. I hope that tomorrow, a copy of the wallet size will be missing. :)