<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d797413349892369998\x26blogName\x3dAngela\x27s+CyberWorld\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://angelasolomon0.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://angelasolomon0.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5902208271780411556', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stories · About · Links · Archives


"From now on, everyday will be the most important day." Hi! The name is Angela. Born on 10191988; existing (and living) for 21 years (and counting). Only daughter. Graduate of UST BSCS '09. Currently working (and wasting my once productive life) in night shift to sustain her luxurious life. Plans to mature on February 2010. Addicted to Web. A licensed driver. In a relationship since 122108. Loves my circle of friends. Loves sweets. Sentimental. Slim, long-legged with fair complexion. Wants to edit her life. So help me God.

I can be reached everywhere.
YM. Plurk. E-mail. Facebook. Twitter. Friendster. Multiply. Tumblr.

say anything like you mean it.

Hope you enjoyed. :)

free counters

Story told at 13:09 // 0 person(s) left violent reaction(s).

Signature over printed name

Friday and Monday were the contract signing days. Yea, I got a job. A job that could support my family, my bank account, my wants and needs but not myself. :)) *kiddin*

Last Friday was my last day in LPET. It was the creepy Evaluation Day. I was evaluated by Kino on the phone, instead of Chase. That's how lucky I was that day. We just had a normal conversation. I had my opening fast-paced spiel "Hi! This is Angela Solomon. Good afternoon." and I think he was shocked? Haha. It lasted for more than 10 minutes but I didn't even feel any pressure. He was so cool. I loved talking to him. He made me feel so comfortable with the situation. Unlike when Mavic evaluated me. Err. I almost had nervous breakdown. Going back, yea. Kino's my savior. He congratulated me and sent me to LCT. WHOA! He saved me from insanity. HAHAHA. :D

Among the 12 trainees, only the four of us were sent to LCT: JB, Hero, Ishee and I. After the phone evaluation, I went down to the Recruiting Center and had a call simulation with Peachie and 3 other LPET graduates. I hate Peachie. She's like a monster. Tsss. After the call, she asked us to have our medical examination in Friendly Care. Aah, that clinic was very weird. My height was only 5 feet, 6 1/2 inches. My weight was 51 kilograms which was equivalent to around 112 pounds only. Err. Maybe it was because I had not eaten my lunch at that time yet. Hehe. Poor girl. Drug test. Urinalysis. Chest X-Ray. Blood Chem. Physical Exam. Up and down the stairs. Booooring. Tiring.

Went back to RC. Had the first half of contract signed. Peachie didn't give me the eTelecare folder. Err. I really hate her.

There planned to go to Tagaytay but I wasn't able to come with them because Coef only brought a 6-seater car and we were 8 that time. Haha. JB, Ishee and I were left. Jean, Ria, Ralph, Hero, Coef (driver) and Kayleen *Coef's best friend* (passenger seat). I knew they'd be having a great time. Haaay. There are still next times...

When I got home, my mom and dad were at the garage, waiting for me. Haha. Had some chikas before we got to sleep. :)

The next day, I woke up at 5AM because I was going to Manaoag, Pangasinan with PJ and his family. Yea, it was a first time. They were all cool. We arrived at 10AM in Manaoag, attended the mass, lit the candles and went to Daldaligan Beach. *I forgot the name of the beach. Basta it starts with D. Hahaha.* Bad thing, I did not bring any swim wear, even my flipflops. But the day turned out fine. We had our lunch there. Had pictures on the beach. Loved the scenery... the sand, though it wasn't white, the sun, the coconut trees, the dragonflies, the mountains, the sea. Haaay. I wanted to go swim, but never mind, it was too HOT as if I were going to melt.

Had our stopover in Petron Tarlac. Ate Razon's Special Halo-halo for sugarless people. *The Halo-halo was really sweet, but it's delicious.*

PJ and I were dropped off to Rob. Got home at around 10:30PM. Tiring. But happy. I was with him literally the whole day. I was with his family the whole day. :)

Sunday. I afforded to attend the BP Ope. Supposed to be, there was an induction but it was postponed because of unavoidable events. Went to Cubao and SM Marikina with my family after.

MONDAY. We were asked last Friday to report on May 25th at 5PM. Submitted my requirements to Kristine. Signed the full contract stating everything we had to know about the job we applied for, with doubts. HAHAHA. Yea, I'm officially employed under probationary status for 6 months. But when I saw the contract, I almost wanted to back out. The job, the bond... But it was too late. I don't want to pay 45,000Php for nothing. Hehe. And I still didn't have my eTelecare folder. Loser. Went to the training room after.

*Losing thoughts in mind. I'm sleepy.*

The trainer is Lovely. She looks like Tuesday Vargas. Her eyes, her smile, her "Hihi" laugh. Haha. She's cheerful and approachable. She's a lot better than Peachie. Haha. The shift was 6PM-3AM. The orientation was everything about eTelecare, the job, the applications, the compensations, as in everything. It was very hard to adjust. I was very sleepy that I really wanted to sleep. Good thing I had this very strong fighting spirit. Hahaha. We had our manuals, our 1100Php worth of gift certificate from Sodex Ho. I was able to sleep at the Female Lounge after the orientation. It was so cold there. The 3-hour sleep was enough, I guess. I got home safe. :D

Had my SSS E-6 form and Police Clearance.

Now I'm going to sleep. More blogs soon. I'm thoughtless. *Boooooo!*

PS: Halata bang minadali na?

I miss him.