"Let me give you a quick recap..."
Story told at 12:05
0 person(s) left
- Friday = Day off! Friday = Pay day! Met PJ at SM Marikina. Kita ko ulit si Leiyn. :) Went to Rob Metro East for Greenwich dinner and watched And I Love You So
. Gwapo talaga ni Sam Milby, syet.♥
Punta sana kami Eastwood Mall, full parking naman. Watched Taken
at home. Winner si Liam. Good luck.
Yeahmehn. Stayed at home until past 2:30AM then went to McDo for ice cream and fries craves. Uwi ng 4AM. ^^August 29
- Happy Birthday, Lara Santos
(feeling teenager), Lorenz Dan Zapata
(debutante) and Mark Kristopher Pazon
(another debutante). *partyyyy!*August 30
- Team Abbie outing in Sariaya, Quezon! Hindi ako kasama kase ayaw ako pasamahin ng sarili ko. HAHA. Talaga naman. Okay lang. Me next time pa naman. ^^ Sundo ako ni PJ sa office. Punta kami sa Megamall saka St. Francis. Foodtrip saka shopping. :) Love it. :D August 31
- Rae Julianne's 7th birthday celebrated at Panciteria San Jacinto. Akala ko sya ung inaanak ko. Bonggang-bonggang bili pa ko ng gift. Si RJoy pala, ung kapatid pala nya ung inaanak ko. Mega effort pa naman ako sa dedications. Tsk. Deym. National Heroes' Day in the office. We had Shaider: Pulis Pangkalawakan
. I portrayed Ida
. (See picture on the left) Worn my TL's wedding gown for reception that she didn't wear. Hehe. Simple white halter silk gown. Put some gold crepe papers with creativity. Haha. Got a very weird improvised head dress... OMG. Made of strainer. :)) So horrible makeup. Gahd. I represented our team. That's the VERY MOST SUPER AS IN OVER DUPER MEGA CRAZIEST thing I've ever done in my entire life! To look so stupid and funny and sexy
in my costume. HAHAHA! At least, we won. P2000 worth of Sodexho GC. Lamon time again... ^^ Congratulations, Team Ann Perez! We're the best team in the whole AT&T! :D Looking forward to the next event: Labor Day on the 7th
of September. :]September 1
- Happy Birthday and Christening Cassandra Nicole Montealegre! Ninang ako. Nadagdagan na naman ang listahan ko ng inaanak! Another set of moral support to give out. HAHAHA! Got no chance to see her. I slept from 11AM-7PM. Hahaha. I forgot to set my alarm. That's why I was late for our group's practice for our presentation on the upcoming 14th Eco-DMT Anniversary! ^^ Magagamit pala ang aking acting at dancing skills. Haha. Excited sa presentation. :P Officers came so we had to leave. Went to Beto's house with Pipo, and Rob Supermarket after. Drove thru McDo Sumulong for sweet chocolate sundaes. Namatayan kami ng makina pagkaalis namin ng McDo! Grabe. Battery was discharged. Nagtulak kami ng ilang metro. Buti na lang hindi na-wrecker. Pag nagkataon, goodbye sa laman ng wallet at ATM. :)) Medyo matagal-tagal rin kaming na-standby dahil sa sasakyang yan. Buti na lang gising pa si Mang Jhun (doctor ni Acey). Pero super THANK YOU sa aking boys, Pipo and Beto at hindi nila ako iniwan sa gitna ng isa na namang disastrous yet happy experience-slash-adventure with Acey! Sa susunod, baka ma-flatan naman kami. HAHAHA. (Ung una kasi ung window sa driver's side, I left the car key inside.) Buti na lang maaga pa un dahil pag nagkataon, late ako sa work. Tgsh. 11:20PM ako dumating. I forgot to fingerscan. Buti na lang pumayag pa si Boss Ric na mag-issue ng eCOA. Syet. Kung hindi, sayang din one-day sweldo. Hmp. September 2
- Happy birthday, Nanay Feling! She's 74 years old now. My lolo sent a text message saying, "Happy birthday, Feling! I love you. Ingat kayo lahat dyan." My lola was bitter. But deep inside, I know she's kinikilig. Love is sweeter the second time around
, ika nga. :))))) More years to celebrate your birthday, Nay! (Wala na kong uwing cake. Wala na kasing pang-uwi ng cake. HAHAHA.) Happy birthday, too, John Roland Santos and Erica Re... Ri... Deym, I forgot the spelling of her name. Basta she's Ishee!
Sayson. :) (Photo above is about 3 hours old. HAHA. Gray and black striped top, PJ's choice. ^^)September 3
- Advance Happy Birthday, Maricar Espiritu and my pare, Richard Sampang! Pa-burger naman! ^^
Gahd. BER months na! I'm so excited. It's Christmas season na! Time for real shopping. (Oops, save money. Oops, delight yourself. Oops, save money. Oops, go shopping. Oops, *bang*
). HAHA. :P
Mar Roxas gave way to Noynoy Aquino? What the. That's so cool. Cool? I mean, was he just afraid of the responsibility or just strong to accept that he's still not ready to keep his words "Ramdam ko kayo"? Good for him. Proud of him. :)
New schedule bid. I want to get the 10:30PM-7:30PM sched! NDP! NDP! :))
Wasn't able to go online yesterday. Karma went down a lot. Hmp. Hate Plurk. :<
Craving for chocolate cake
I scheduled a group date with my college buddies on Friday at Eastwood. No one responded YET
. Yes, I am still looking forward to their replies. :DMissing someone... sooo much.
Any typo errors? Wasn't able to proofread. My eyes are half-closed. (Sleepy here.)***Nothing follows***