Story told at 23:10
0 person(s) left
That was what I got when I pointed to Ma'am Tin's mahiwagang Papemelroti thing. Hehe. Hmmm? Where do I have to apply that principle in life? :/
Here I am again. Just wanna share with you what happened in this effin' life of mine a few days ago. [When I wasn't active here in Blogger. Acting busy. Hehe.]06 December 2008, Saturday
- Late na naman ako sa OR class ko. Wala akong assignment. Buti na lang hindi pala ipa-pass. Haha. 30 minutes lang ata ako nakapagklase. Pinauwi na rin nya kami pagkatapos nyang magsulat at magpakalat-kalat sa labas. Hehe. Matagal pa ung binyahe ko sa ipinasok ko. Tsk.
- Gumawa na naman ako ng washing machine naming ang sarap-sarap na sirain lalo. Congrats, Mommy. Me nakuha na naman akong dalawang piso. Pandagdag sa allowance ko. HAHA. :D
- Punta Pij sa bahay para sunduin ako. Punta kami World Trade Center. Sa Megamall sana kaso ang aking mahal na ama ay nakiusap na sumunod na lang daw kami sa WTC dahil pupunta sya ng burol ng isang yumaong heneral at walang maiiwan kina Mommy. Aun. Shopping.. si Pij. Haha.
- SM Mall of Asia after. Tambay lang sa Sunset Avenue. [or Boulevard ba un? Whatevs. Basta sa tabing-dagat.] Ikot sandali sa loob. Orbitz + BBQ-flavoured fries. :)
- Naligaw pa kami. Buti na lang lumabas kami sa EDSA! Yeahba. Kaso hanggang Ayala lang. Amp. Hindi kineri ng powers ng mga pasahero kong si Mommy at PJ. Tsktsk. Weeeeeak. :))
- Nood ng 24 7 sa GMA7. Lives of Manny Pacquiao and Oscar Dela Hoya. Adik sya. Antok na antok na ko, buhay na buhay pa rin sya. Sa wakas, tumaob ako ng 50% sa kanya sa puyatan. ^^ Pero pag-akyat namen sa Antipolo, inaya ko pa sya sa overlooking. Sarap dun. Lamig. :) Sana lagi ko sya makasama dun... Haay.07 December 2008, Sunday
- Watched PacMan-Golden Boy match. Manny Pacquiao wins on the 8th round! TKO. Whoa! Congratulations, Pilipinas! Yihaaaa! ^^
- Duty sa OLA at 0430PM. Garage Sale + BP.
- Marky Cielo was dead. :(
- Caroling with Eco-DMT at Juanson and Miclat family. Spaghetti + Red Ribbon. Yummy. :P
- Visited at Kuya Doc. [Please pray for his soul to Rest In Peace...]
- Strolled in Antipolo with Cha and Dennis.
- PJ: tinulugan na naman ako. :D08 December 2008, Monday
- Frustrated Landbank client. Haha.
- Went to Sta. Lucia to eat lunch and to buy something for Pij's family. ^^
- Dropped by Rob to buy Marc's art materials.
- Naki-fiesta kina PJ sa Antipolo! ^^
- Met his family: his mom, dad, sister and two brothers. :)
- Attended the mass @0630PM. Fireworks.
- Brought back the past... Bitterness comes.
- Went home at around 1030PM. Hatid ako Pij sa bahay.
- Kwentuhan lang. [With my mom. Err. Istorbo. Haha. Peace, Mommy.]
- Loved the sincerity of his kiss...♥09 December 2008, Tuesday
- Pasok na naman. Late na naman sa OR class. [1100AM-1200NN] Badtrip!
- Had lunch with Dan, James, Gian and Leona. Pork Adobo my favorite! :D [1200NN-0200PM]
- Sir Kesh was absent because he was sick. Obviously, no Multimedia class. [0200PM-0400PM]
- Sir De Alban was not around as he said last meeting. [0400PM-0500PM]
- Tambay sa Guidance from 0100PM until 0500PM. Had my effin' mock and exit interview with Ma'am Tin. Asked me to describe myself, explain database to my 8-year-old nephew, blah blah blah. BOKYA!!!
[Although it was not actually graded.] If I were the employer, I wouldn't accept myself as an employee of my company. BWAHAHAHA! I didn't have any preparations, what do you expect? Err. Haay. We also discussed my weaknesses in life. Quite good, I guess. I GUESS. Haha. Ma'am Tin! Take 2! :))
- Sem1 Activity + Quiz. [0530PM-0730PM] My score? A bloody 12 out of 39. Syet. What a grade? O_O Anyway, I wasn't alone. Almost 3/4 of the class, I guess, failed. Nyaha! Re-take! Re-take! Re-take! =))
- Oplan Ikot USTe with my classmates. Kwentuhan. Harutan. Tawanan. Haaay. It seemed like it was our last day on earth. Haha. Unfortunately, no one brought a camera. :( But anyway, we also had our meeting regarding the 4CSA Christmas Party. Yihaaa! Too many plans, too many struggles. HAHAHA. :P
- Ipis on the jeep. Bullsh*t. Hehe.
- Pij's basketball team won! Congrats, Babe. :) *apir*
Will anyone care to read?
Not in the mood. I was just refreshing my memory... to avoid memory gap. :|
I love him. Words just aren't enough.
Everything's going to be fine...
IT254 assignment + IT253 finals on Thursday. Wish me luck... good luck.
Labels: gala, Pij, school