Christmas Eve 2008
Story told at 17:50
1 person(s) left
Six hours to go before Christmas
. :) But hey, don't just wait for
, guys. Remember, it's Papa Jesus
who is celebrating a birthday. :)MANY
people are oooh so busy today. Including my laviduvz, PJ
. I went to the mall and to the market this afternoon and saw a lot of people cramming to buy something for their tables on Noche Buena and for their loved ones (family, friends, inaanak). Then I thought, why was I not as busy as them when in fact I have 8 inaanak and a lot of friends to give gifts to? HAHAHA. Now I realized how KURIPOT I am. =))
Anyway, I love to see people on the streets as if the Philippines is not experiencing a financial crisis. Haha. Haaay. Kahit hirap na hirap na at walang pera, sige pa rin ang mga Pinoy sa pagbili makapag-celebrate lang ng Christmas kasama ang mga mahal sa buhay nila. Naisip ko tuloy ung mga taong nagtitinda sa mga lansangan. Kahit ano na lang ititinda, me maipanghanda lang. Kung mayaman lang ako, bibigyan ko sila isa-isa ng pang-Noche Buena. Kaso di ako mayaman... Ang saklap. XD
normal person, I also believe that Santa Claus is coming tonight. ^^ So I am posting here my Christmas Wishlist. :D Maybe Santa Claus will have an interest of reading my blog tonight before he goes to the town to give gifts to children LIKE me. :))My Christmas Wishlist
(not in particular order):
1. World peace
. Yes, no kidding. You know, though I don't look like I am worried about what's happening around the world -- the bombing and the like -- I really want these shits to stop. I wish there could be understanding between the two parties... Who knows? Nothing is impossible with God. :)
2. A new camera phone. My goodness, in one more blagag
, my phone's saying Bye-bye to the world. OMG. I don't want to wait for that moment. Please, Mom and Dad, have mercy. ~_~ BTW, Nokia 5610 Express Music
will do. =))
3. A Digital Single-Lens Reflex (DSLR). My own Nikon D60 DSLR
. Haha. Whether it be Canon or Nikon. Remove Sony from the list. Hehe. I super want to have one! It started when I joined TomWeb!, a university organization of student writers and photographers. Haay. I think my kuya owns it. Amp. *inggit*
4. To have PJ
. Hahaay. Gahd, I miss him sooo much! Ilang araw ko na sya hindi nakikita pati nakakausap ng matagal (to think, nung Saturday lang kami huling nagkita, haha). I want to see him on th 25th. I have something for him... :D Babe, Moolah's waiting for you. ^^
5. A date with my girl friends (Zarah, Inah, Angel and Sherry) before this Christmas season ends. Gahd, we haven't seen for centuries.
6. A drinking session with my cousins... again. And it's happening on the night of the 25th. Weeeeeeeee! So excited to be wasted again. Hahaha. Kiddin'. ^^
7. A new blog layout
. Hehe. When will I have the motivation to make my own layout? Grrr. Oooh, I guess I should be wishing for motivation
8. New bags, shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, purse, necklace, bracelet, shoes, flipflops, dresses... in short, new wardrobe
9. Rechargeable batteries for my digital camera. Hahaha. Nagkukuripot ako. I don't want to waste my 700 pesos just to buy those effin' 2A batteries. Haha. I wish someone with a good heart could give me those. :P
10. 2008 Planner. I'm okay with the Go Nuts Disorganizer. The Starbucks planner isn't for me... YET. Haha. Di naman ako maluho. Natataon lang kase ng tuwing bibili na ako, out of stock. Haay. Hopefully, tomorrow meron na ko. Hihi. Lapit na rin mag-New Year noh! :D
11. Above all these, my ultimate wish this Christmas is to be closer to the Almighty God
Yey. A couple of hours to go! I am already preparing messages for my loved ones so I could send it at exactly 12:00 midnight (if possible).
I received a quotation from Jels. Hmm, something to think about this Christmas season...
SANTA: Ano problema, Jesus?
JESUS: Selos ako sa 'yo, eh.
SANTA: Sa akin? Bakit?
JESUS: Kasi ikaw ang mas inaabangan ng mga tao sa birthday ko.
something to think about this Christmas. :|
My family and I will be attending the Misa de Aguinaldo tonight in the Our Lady of the Abandoned Shrine at 10:00PM. And I am praying really hard that Monsi will lead the mass. Haay. I wish I could see Pipo, Ate Ning, Kuya Ron, Ate Ruth, Dimple, Ate Caren, and the rest of the team so I can personally greet them. ^^
Thank you, Kuya and Ninong Jerry for your pamasko. Tinanggal nyo sa vocabulary ko ung financial crisis
. =)) Pero bakit hindi pa rin natanggal ung kuripot
?! Kawawang mga inaanak. Pag nagkatrabaho na lang ako ha? HAHAHA. Of course, thank you sa aking mga magulang para sa araw-araw na pagiging Santa Claus ng buhay ko. ^^
Para sa lahat ng minamahal ko...
I love you.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA JESUS! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!