Are you ready to talk about morality?
Story told at 12:02
This survey was sent to me by my ex and future professor in UST. I wanted to share this to you guys so I posted it here -- without the consent of the sender. Haha.♥♥♥
Kindly answer the following like you do to surveys. Provide at least one reason (premise) for your answers (conclusions).
DIEGO A. ODCHIMAR, III
1. Can something good be wrong?
2. Is good always right?
3. Is there a right to do evil?
4. In Genesis, chapter 22, God orders Abraham to sacrifice his only son Isaac. Should Abraham, or any father, obey such command?
5.Is it good to obey this command?
6. Is it evil to disobey it?
7. Is it right to kill an innocent human being?
8. Is it wrong to disobey when God’s will is irrational?
10.What does it mean to be moral?
11.Is it acting on something because it is good?
12. Is it acting on something because it is right?
13. What is the right thing to do?
14.Is it what a rational person would do?
15. Should you be moral?
16. Why should you be moral?
17. Does your religion determine your moral choices?
18. Isn't religion a problematic moral standards because it is often used by terrorists and criminals to justify their wrongful acts?
19. Do you believe in those who condone and practice terrorism that they are ordained by God?
20. What do you think of those who use religion to wrongfully condemn other people, or unfairly denounce the acts that they advocate?
21.Is it possible to resolve moral questions independently of any religious beliefs?
22. Can there be morality without the belief in god?
23.Do you believe that there is a moral law that is binding on everyone in an impartial manner, regardless of any religious affiliation?
24.What does it mean to love your neighbor as you love yourself?
25. Do you think that if there is no heaven and hell that there in no sense in living a moral life?
Labels: morality, survey